Football locker room

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
waverider
Cornerstone

Re: Football locker room

Unread post by waverider »

GretnaGrn wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:47 am
PeteRasche wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:29 pm WTF is PC Load Letter?!?

{heads off to find a baseball bat}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9wsjroVlu8

link rather than full load due to '90s hip hop language.

So glad so many here still appreciate the classics. Definitely holds up to office work today.
I’ve probably told this story but a guy I used to work with 15+ years ago and I randomly send Office Space quotes and GIFs to each other. He’s about 10 years older than me but his birthday is the day before mine so it helps with staying in touch.
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Unread post by PeteRasche »

nolasilver wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:11 pm Im a little surprised we haven’t seen a rendering. Seems a little weird they wouldnt release a statement with it or at the very least that some folks here haven’t seen one.
I agree. The only reason I can guess (based on typical industry stuff) that we haven't seen a rendering yet is they're going to keep it a secret then do a video reveal as the team gets to see it for the first time. That's becoming a social media trend lately, where the first time anyone sees it is the video release of the whole team walking in and giving dozens of "OHHHHHHs!" and "OMGs" and fist pumps and jaws dropping and such. Kinda like a collegiate swag version of the stereotypical home improvement show "reveal" scenes. "Move that bus!" and all, ya know.
nolasilver
Coach Level

Unread post by nolasilver »

That would explain it. It’s a little silly but I’m sure the social media/pr teams and the coaches are in favor of it, and there is a decent chance it will get some attention on local news and on social media platforms by doing the “OMG !!” Reveal. I know we have had some good exposure with some of our weight room social media posts.

It’s got to have some kind of water feature in it right ???
tumbuuh
Navigator Level

Unread post by tumbuuh »

nolasilver wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:47 pm That would explain it. It’s a little silly but I’m sure the social media/pr teams and the coaches are in favor of it, and there is a decent chance it will get some attention on local news and on social media platforms by doing the “OMG !!” Reveal. I know we have had some good exposure with some of our weight room social media posts.

It’s got to have some kind of water feature in it right ???
I'm sure it'll have ice baths, yes.
We praise thee for thy future, Alma Mater;
The vista of its glory gleameth far.
We shall ever be part of thee, great Mother;
Thou wilt be where e'er thy children are.
tumbuuh
Navigator Level

Unread post by tumbuuh »

On a serious note, I just realized that the graphics the team is providing to recruits include some renderings of the locker room (I think). Here's one: https://twitter.com/MarkusBoswell/statu ... x5ZOA&s=19
We praise thee for thy future, Alma Mater;
The vista of its glory gleameth far.
We shall ever be part of thee, great Mother;
Thou wilt be where e'er thy children are.
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Unread post by PeteRasche »

Good sleuthing, tumbuuh! Especially since it even says "Yulman Stadium locker room renovations to be completed for summer 2023 just in time to hang this in it:" (with the picture of the recruit's jersey below)!
nolasilver
Coach Level

Unread post by nolasilver »

tumbuuh wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:53 pm On a serious note, I just realized that the graphics the team is providing to recruits include some renderings of the locker room (I think). Here's one: https://twitter.com/MarkusBoswell/statu ... x5ZOA&s=19
Great catch !