Good vibrations for game 3, Ole Miss

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Good vibrations for game 3, Ole Miss

Post by Fan Since '54 »

Ole Miss. One of Tulane's old time rivals rolls into Yulman Stadium for game three of the 2021 year off of one of biggest offensive explosions in a long time vs Morgan State. Gotta put that game in the rear view mirror for a much more potent opponent. For this weeks game I have posted an image of the part of the stadium where my daughter and I sit on game day (42 yard line on the top row in front of the broadcast booth on the west side...an especially good place for a day game when the sun drifts behind the stadium on a hot early season game). Please post your images in support of the Wave vs the Rebs and thanks for your support of the Wave this Saturday!!!

Fan since '54
"...a hellava Hullabaloo"
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Re: Good vibrations for game 3, Ole Miss

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

Fan Since '54 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:49 am Ole Miss. One of Tulane's old time rivals rolls into Yulman Stadium for game three of the 2021 year off of one of biggest offensive explosions in a long time vs Morgan State. Gotta put that game in the rear view mirror for a much more potent opponent. For this weeks game I have posted an image of the part of the stadium where my daughter and I sit on game day (42 yard line on the top row in front of the broadcast booth on the west side...an especially good place for a day game when the sun drifts behind the stadium on a hot early season game). Please post your images in support of the Wave vs the Rebs and thanks for your support of the Wave this Saturday!!!

Fan since '54
54, this game is at Ole Miss. But I hope we win
Marathon Wave
Regent's Circle

Post by Marathon Wave »

Fan Since '54 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:49 am Ole Miss. One of Tulane's old time rivals rolls into Yulman Stadium for game three of the 2021 year off of one of biggest offensive explosions in a long time vs Morgan State. Gotta put that game in the rear view mirror for a much more potent opponent. For this weeks game I have posted an image of the part of the stadium where my daughter and I sit on game day (42 yard line on the top row in front of the broadcast booth on the west side...an especially good place for a day game when the sun drifts behind the stadium on a hot early season game). Please post your images in support of the Wave vs the Rebs and thanks for your support of the Wave this Saturday!!!

Fan since '54
I thought the game had always been scheduled to be in Oxford.
MOVING ON UP!
The only thing even in this world is the number of hours in a day.
The difference between winning or losing is what you do with those hours.
Marathon Wave
Regent's Circle

Post by Marathon Wave »

As I was typing my post, then submitted it, I see Outlaw posted same. Hope my duplicate doesn't upset those who get upset easily. Roll Wave. Beat the p1ss out of Ole Miss.
MOVING ON UP!
krewe of ham and eggs
President's Circle

Post by krewe of ham and eggs »

tulaneoutlaw wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:33 am

Fan since '54
No no let it ride... maybe the juju from his starting this thread will go to yulman this weekend and not to the actual game
AnY iMaGeS yOu PoRtRaY wIlL bE rEpReSeNtAtIvE oF tHe TeAm YoU sUpPoRt
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

My mistake. I have a "desktop" calander at home and the Ole Miss game on it as "Tulane @ Ole Miss @ 7:00PM" on Saturday the 18th. May have been "wishful thinking" that the game was @ Yulman. Mea Culpa. But I won't be posting any images of Vaught-Hemmingway Stadium. :roll:

Fan since '54
Last edited by Fan Since '54 on Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

There's a chance ole miss could be top 15 for this one. Thry are 20 right now. Usc, isu, and Texas lost ahead of them. So they should at least move up into the teens
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

Here's a head's up. Just checked the television guide and the game is on ESPN2 @ 7:00PM on Saturday. Roll Wave!!!

Fan since '54
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Post by gerryb323 »

Started out strong on this one!
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Post by gerryb323 »

Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
waverider
Cornerstone

Post by waverider »

Ole Miss moved up to #16 in the coaches poll. Tulane is #48 going by votes received (6 again).

They are #17 in the AP Poll.

Ole Miss is one of 4 teams averaging 250+ rushing and 250+ passing yards per game.

(Memphis is another, but both teams’ opponents are a factor)
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

Don't mess with success eh gerryb323! Me likes.

Fan since '54
CT Wave
Coach Level

Post by CT Wave »

Just wondering, what do you think "the Ole Miss game on it as "Tulane @ Ole Miss" means?
"You're not here on scholarship to lose. I didn't recruit you to lose. Losing is abnormal; losing is unusual; losing is unacceptable. That's not what we're here for."
Bob Knight
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

14.5 point dog to ole miss
Marathon Wave
Regent's Circle

Post by Marathon Wave »

tulaneoutlaw wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:41 pm 14.5 point dog to ole miss
Let's see if that changes any. Sounds good to me.
MOVING ON UP!
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

Marathon Wave wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:03 pm
Down to 14. Honestly that's pretty spot on in my mind. I don't see a lot of value there either way
purplehaz3
Navigator Level

Post by purplehaz3 »

tulaneoutlaw wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:09 pm
Marathon Wave wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:03 pm
Down to 14. Honestly that's pretty spot on in my mind. I don't see a lot of value there either way
Tulane wins me money in big games. They will cover
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

Need to keep an eye on the weather, possible there could be rain from the tropical system headed up through Texas. Projections have it bending east over Northern LA and across MS. Probably will be past by Saturday night, but not sure yet.

Not saying the game would be in danger, just a possibility it could be rainy. That might actually be better for us.
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

krewe of ham and eggs wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:38 am

Fan since '54
No no let it ride... maybe the juju from his starting this thread will go to yulman this weekend and not to the actual game
It's like he heard Yulman escaped damage from Ida and then said "we'll see about that"...
Johnny Mac
Emerald Circle

Post by Johnny Mac »

ml wave wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:54 am

Fan since '54
It's like he heard Yulman escaped damage from Ida and then said "we'll see about that"...
I'm still disappointed in you not going for two in a row by starting this post...
ALERT!!!

if we lose this Saturday, I am banning Fanny from the forum

SARCASM!
YOGWF - of all the Tulane fans in the world, we're the Tulaniest
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

Fan since '54
You know, nobody is surprised that you're not a man of your word and won't honor your agreement to not start these posts, but you could at least have some common decency and respect for the Tulane fans here.
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

Johnny Mac wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:56 am
ml wave wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:54 am

Fan since '54
I'm still disappointed in you not going for two in a row by starting this post...
ALERT!!!

if we lose this Saturday, I am banning Fanny from the forum

SARCASM!
I came today fully prepared to do so.
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

Over/under is 73 for this game. This game could definately go over that number. This bet might be better than trying to give/take points. Wave 42, Rebs 28 sounds good to me, and and almost matches that number. And if you're gonna go with that bet make sure you check the weather...a wet and messy game might mean an under bet and a cleal sunny day might mean an over. Personally I prefer that total and that outcome. Plus once you bet the "over" and it eclipses that total you smiling all the way to the bank, and all the way back home, especially when your team has the greater total.

Fan since '54
Rotorooter
President's Circle

Post by Rotorooter »

Fan Since '54 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:32 pm Over/under is 73 for this game. This game could definately go over that number. This bet might be better than trying to give/take points. Wave 42, Rebs 28 sounds good to me, and and almost matches that number. And if you're gonna go with that bet make sure you check the weather...a wet and messy game might mean an under bet and a cleal sunny day might mean an over. Personally I prefer that total and that outcome. Plus once you bet the "over" and it eclipses that total you smiling all the way to the bank, and all the way back home, especially when your team has the greater total.

Fan since '54
If we hold them to 28, it will be the best defensive game we will have played in a long time. Personally, I see 49-42 either way. But I agree with you, take the over if no rain.
Plan your work, work your plan.
Marathon Wave
Regent's Circle

Post by Marathon Wave »

Dont know where to post this and I'm not searching around. Delete if duplicate. Slowly moving up.

[Url]https://www.espn.com/college-football/i ... week-2[url]
MOVING ON UP!