Ole Miss game roll call

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
Rotorooter
President's Circle

Ole Miss game roll call

Post by Rotorooter »

Given what is going on with conference realignment, I submit that the Ole Miss game is the most important game we have had in a long, long time. Winning this game will go a long way to vault Tulane over some others for consideration in the B12 or any other Power conference. If we get shut out of realignment, it is a slight of tremendous proportions. Let us leave no doubt we belong.

It will be a tough game. They have a good offense and QB. Their defense looks much improved and we will have to contain and deal with #44 (paging Mr. Claybrooks). But we can absolutely win this game. I for one plan on being there for a tailgate at the Grove and to be the turd in the punch bowl of the Hoddy Toddy. Care to join me?
Plan your work, work your plan.
Wavefan
Coach Level

Re: Ole Miss game roll call

Post by Wavefan »

Will be there.
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

I was just looking at the game feed (Twitter within my score app) for the Ole Miss game (currently in action) and saw some Ole Miss media guy noting that they have a stadium DJ who plays music between every play.

So if you're going next week, be prepared for that fine Arena Football experience. :roll:

Because Kiffin... :shootself:
Marathon Wave
Regent's Circle

Post by Marathon Wave »

PeteRasche wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:12 pm I was just looking at the game feed (Twitter within my score app) for the Ole Miss game (currently in action) and saw some Ole Miss media guy noting that they have a stadium DJ who plays music between every play.

So if you're going next week, be prepared for that fine Arena Football experience. :roll:

Because Kiffin... :shootself:
They were playing that music in the beginning of our game - hate it (finally stopped, maybe someone ran up to DJ and asked him to stop). Told my wife this was played during Arena games. I had to laugh when I read your post.
MOVING ON UP!
The only thing even in this world is the number of hours in a day.
The difference between winning or losing is what you do with those hours.
tufinal4
Navigator Level

Post by tufinal4 »

Heading up there, party of 4, the hell with ESPN2
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

Good for you guys, and anyone else who checks in to follow the Wave to Mississippi! Roll Wave!!! Bring home a win if you can, and if not, I know you'll still be a Wave fan of the first order. :-)

Fan since '54
"...a hellava Hullabaloo"
ClearWaterWave
Navigator Level

Post by ClearWaterWave »

Have an invite for us to stay with a special Ole Miss person, 'tentgating' with Marian in the TU Band hat should be fun.
Very excited to be going to the Grove and carrying the colors.
Not so excited about leaving the game after we Whip their A$$.
Roll Wave
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

ClearWaterWave wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:45 pm Very excited to be going to the Grove and carrying the colors.
The only time I've been to the Grove I was with some friends and rooting for the Rebels... Halloween 1998 when they beat LSU. No "midnight run" needed, Deuce McAlister and the gang took care of it. 8) Best part was going back to my friend's place afterwards and watching SportsCenter to see the highlights of Tulane beating ULL 72-20 to continue unbeaten ...

May we all be watching the highlights of a Wave win on SportsCenter this Saturday night.
StPeteWave
Navigator Level

Post by StPeteWave »

Absolutely....Roll Wave !