Oh, I feel so much better now...

Non-Tulane Sports Discussion
Anything that doesn't belong on the main YOGWF Sports forums e.g. Saints, Hornets, BC$, High School, etc.
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Oh, I feel so much better now...

Post by Fan Since '54 »

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I decided on the above. Just goes to show you all how much I hate LSU and how much I really did not even know/care what their record is so far in '21. I discovered that although it is better than Tulane's record, LSU's record is 5-6 and they won't be going to any bowl game or playoffs this year. Brought tears to my eyes...NOT!!! :-) Eat s--- LSU.

Fan since '54
"...a hellava Hullabaloo"
krewe of ham and eggs
President's Circle

Re: Oh, I feel so much better now...

Post by krewe of ham and eggs »

Cool story bro
AnY iMaGeS yOu PoRtRaY wIlL bE rEpReSeNtAtIvE oF tHe TeAm YoU sUpPoRt
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

If they win this week they will finish 6-6 and make a bowl. Hope they lose 54
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

It's times like these when I'm reminded of one of my favorite Hamlet quotes.
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Post by WaveProf »

Welp, this thread was basically a juju thread for LSU. They are going bowling and they can thank FS54!!
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16
krewe of ham and eggs
President's Circle

Post by krewe of ham and eggs »

WaveProf wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:03 pm Welp, this thread was basically a juju thread for LSU. They are going bowling and they can thank FS54!!
Outside of ODU becoming bowl eligible today this post is the highlight of my day
AnY iMaGeS yOu PoRtRaY wIlL bE rEpReSeNtAtIvE oF tHe TeAm YoU sUpPoRt
waverider
Cornerstone

Post by waverider »

WaveProf wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:03 pm Welp, this thread was basically a juju thread for LSU. They are going bowling and they can thank FS54!!
How does that saying go? “The team you JuJu into bowl eligibility is the team you support”? :lol:
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

I have never encountered so many individuals who are so cognitively challenged as I have on this forum. Also never encountered so many individuals who are so mean to a fellow human being as I have encountered on this forum. Not everyone here but enough to make it a place that if someone who might be thinking of joining this group might decide to think "Uh, no thank you." Are you reading this Johnny Mac? Sad.

Fan since '54
"...a hellava Hullabaloo"
Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Post by Baywave1 »

Everything about this season was bad including the collegiality around here. It’s over so time to fix this and look forward. I just hope it’s not a long march to success again and I don’t mean six win seasons and trips to the Shrimp Bowl in Biloxi.

No Kumbaya but I went to sleep as a wave fan and woke up as one just like those here. Good thing but realistically I just don’t have that much time left to see this stuff get fixed. So Willie and Co.: Just Do It.
tjtlja
Regent's Circle

Post by tjtlja »

Fan Since '54 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:27 am I have never encountered so many individuals who are so cognitively challenged as I have on this forum. Also never encountered so many individuals who are so mean to a fellow human being as I have encountered on this forum. Not everyone here but enough to make it a place that if someone who might be thinking of joining this group might decide to think "Uh, no thank you." Are you reading this Johnny Mac? Sad.

Fan since '54
You are correct FS’54. The lesson is people are just mean. Especially when they can hide in these Internet forums. I’d like to tell you just ignore it and move on and I will. Move on, just keep posting what you want. They will continue to hide, so just keep rattling their cages, because they are rattling yours and getting a thrill out of it. Or just PM the individuals you want to discuss Tulane athletics with, the people you trust. Other than that, it is move on to another site. Those are the choices unfortunately.
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

tjtlja wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:45 am
Fan Since '54 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:27 am I have never encountered so many individuals who are so cognitively challenged as I have on this forum. Also never encountered so many individuals who are so mean to a fellow human being as I have encountered on this forum. Not everyone here but enough to make it a place that if someone who might be thinking of joining this group might decide to think "Uh, no thank you." Are you reading this Johnny Mac? Sad.

Fan since '54
You are correct FS’54. The lesson is people are just mean. Especially when they can hide in these Internet forums. I’d like to tell you just ignore it and move on and I will. Move on, just keep posting what you want. They will continue to hide, so just keep rattling their cages, because they are rattling yours and getting a thrill out of it. Or just PM the individuals you want to discuss Tulane athletics with, the people you trust. Other than that, it is move on to another site. Those are the choices unfortunately.
Or, and I know this may seem crazy but considering we're not exactly talking about life and death here, maybe there also does exist the remote possibility of getting the slightest bit of a sense of humor?
tjtlja
Regent's Circle

Post by tjtlja »

The line between sense of humor and the other side can be pretty thin. It doesn’t take that much to know when that line has been crossed, unless you don’t care. And it is easy to not care when your name is ml wave, or tjtlja, or berniemac, or whatever.
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

tjtlja wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:40 pm The line between sense of humor and the other side can be pretty thin. It doesn’t take that much to know when that line has been crossed, unless you don’t care. And it is easy to not care when your name is ml wave, or tjtlja, or berniemac, or whatever.
Are you telling me Bernie Mac is still alive and posting on yogwf? :lol: :lol:
tjtlja
Regent's Circle

Post by tjtlja »

I wish - RIP
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

tjtlja wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:40 pm The line between sense of humor and the other side can be pretty thin. It doesn’t take that much to know when that line has been crossed, unless you don’t care. And it is easy to not care when your name is ml wave, or tjtlja, or berniemac, or whatever.
Which side of the line is "you reverse jinxed LSU" I wonder?