Nick Anderson is returning

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
waverider
Cornerstone

Nick Anderson is returning

Post by waverider »

Announced on Twitter that he will use his last year of eligibility and play one more season before entering the 2023 draft.
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
long green
Cornerstone

Re: Nick Anderson is returning

Post by long green »

Legitimate really good news. A fine player and an even better person is betting on the Wave.
And may our enemies, if they exist, be unconscious of our purpose. - From The Lady Vanishes
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

long green wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:56 pm Legitimate really good news. A fine player and an even better person is betting on the Wave.
+1
wavedom
Regent's Circle

Post by wavedom »

Very good to see. He's the total package as a player and person.
We deserve so much better
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

I just saw the tweet and noted that he does not necessarily say he'll be playing for Tulane. One could presume he will be (until we hear anything otherwise) but it doesn't explicitly say. If he's graduating in May I assume he'll be getting plenty of grad transfer offers.
waverider
Cornerstone

Post by waverider »

PeteRasche wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:23 pm I just saw the tweet and noted that he does not necessarily say he'll be playing for Tulane. One could presume he will be (until we hear anything otherwise) but it doesn't explicitly say. If he's graduating in May I assume he'll be getting plenty of grad transfer offers.
Obviously anything could happen, but I think it’s a good sign he included pictures in his Tulane uniform and Tulane football retweeted it. From everything I heard at the end of the season, his decision was between going pro and returning to Tulane.
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

waverider wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:54 pm
PeteRasche wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:23 pm I just saw the tweet and noted that he does not necessarily say he'll be playing for Tulane. One could presume he will be (until we hear anything otherwise) but it doesn't explicitly say. If he's graduating in May I assume he'll be getting plenty of grad transfer offers.
Obviously anything could happen, but I think it’s a good sign he included pictures in his Tulane uniform and Tulane football retweeted it. From everything I heard at the end of the season, his decision was between going pro and returning to Tulane.
Agree the inclusion of pics was a good thing. I suppose if he planned to move on he might not have included the photos. Ah, we're all amateur psychologists... :lol:
Hope to see him on the field for us next year.
tjtlja
Regent's Circle

Post by tjtlja »

Very good to hear he is coming back. We need him.
BC Wave
Emerald Circle

Post by BC Wave »

He’s a difference maker!
Welcome back.
FW
Cornerstone

Post by FW »

He's playing for Tulane
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

FW wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:06 pm
He's playing for Tulane
:thumbsup: