AAC All Conf teams

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
krewe of ham and eggs
President's Circle

Re: AAC All Conf teams

Unread post by krewe of ham and eggs »

Marathon Wave wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:57 am
tulaneoutlaw wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:43 am
Marathon Wave wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:29 am
Charlie Dunn wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:12 pm Do we recruit against UL Rajun Cajuns? Napier leaving may help us recruit Louisiana better.
It should, but no reason Napier wouldn't still recruit the state - he's developed pretty good contacts. (As gerry said)
And as ham and eggs points out, if he's recruiting ULL level guys to Florida, he won't last long in that position. More likely, he'll use his LA contacts to compete with LSU for recruits. This *should* be a net positive for us in recruiting. Outside of ULM, we're the only program with a stable head coach in the state this year.
Okay, y'all both got me there. But I think he'll still get guys that we'd like.
Well yeah I'm sure we'd like every 4/5 star from the state
AnY iMaGeS yOu PoRtRaY wIlL bE rEpReSeNtAtIvE oF tHe TeAm YoU sUpPoRt
Marathon Wave
Regent's Circle

Unread post by Marathon Wave »

:lol:
krewe of ham and eggs wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:11 am
Charlie Dunn wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:12 pm Do we recruit against UL Rajun Cajuns? Napier leaving may help us recruit Louisiana better.
It should, but no reason Napier wouldn't still recruit the state - he's developed pretty good contacts. (As gerry said)
And as ham and eggs points out, if he's recruiting ULL level guys to Florida, he won't last long in that position. More likely, he'll use his LA contacts to compete with LSU for recruits. This *should* be a net positive for us in recruiting. Outside of ULM, we're the only program with a stable head coach in the state this year.
Well yeah I'm sure we'd like every 4/5 star from the state
:lol: Uh, yeah. Maybe he won't get them all.
MOVING ON UP!
The only thing even in this world is the number of hours in a day.
The difference between winning or losing is what you do with those hours.
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Unread post by gerryb323 »

Right. I think he'll try and fail to compete with LSU and Bama in state and still be stealing guys we could/should get.
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
Marathon Wave
Regent's Circle

gerryb323 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:28 am
Right. I think he'll try and fail to compete with LSU and Bama in state and still be stealing guys we could/should get.
Yep, my point exactly. He won't win against lsu/bama. But will convince top 3* athletes that fsu is bettter for them.
MOVING ON UP!
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Unread post by gerryb323 »

Marathon Wave wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:30 am
Yep, my point exactly. He won't win against lsu/bama. But will convince top 3* athletes that fsu is bettter for them.
That'd be a real trick since he's coaching UF! :lol:
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
Marathon Wave
Regent's Circle

gerryb323 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:04 am
Marathon Wave wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:30 am
That'd be a real trick since he's coaching UF! :lol:
Confusing day. Had rotator cuff surgery and all drugged up with oxy. Knew it was somewhere in sunshine state.
MOVING ON UP!