Tulane opens as a 5 pt favorite against UAB

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
waverider
Cornerstone

Tulane opens as a 5 pt favorite against UAB

Unread post by waverider »

This is a big game being home for the first time. This will show the character of the team and how they bounce back from last night (I believe they will get past it). Everyone that can make it should be there.

During the 4th qtr, Gloor mentioned that Pratt was having his shoulder looked at and trainers were trying to get him to raise his arm above his head. Sounded more like soreness than an injury.
Last edited by waverider on Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Re: Tulane opens as a 5 pt favorite against UAB

Unread post by WaveProf »

waverider wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:23 pm
During the 4th qtr, Gloor mentioned that Pratt was having his shoulder looked at and trainers were trying to get him to raise his arm above his head.
This is where the injury to Ibieta was so crucial. We clearly should have pulled Pratt with about 7 minutes in the third quarter. But, it wasn't an option....
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16
waverider
Cornerstone

Unread post by waverider »

WaveProf wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:24 pm
waverider wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:23 pm
During the 4th qtr, Gloor mentioned that Pratt was having his shoulder looked at and trainers were trying to get him to raise his arm above his head.
This is where the injury to Ibieta was so crucial. We clearly should have pulled Pratt with about 7 minutes in the third quarter. But, it wasn't an option....
Probably should have put Horton in because you never know when he may be needed.
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
Marathon Wave
Regent's Circle

Unread post by Marathon Wave »

I'll give the 5.

Let's see if it moves any. Though bettors may be quite wary of Wave right now.
MOVING ON UP!
The only thing even in this world is the number of hours in a day.
The difference between winning or losing is what you do with those hours.
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by ml wave »

waverider wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:23 pm This is a big game being home for the first time. This will show the character of the team and how they bounce back from last night (I believe they will get past it). Everyone that can make it should be there.

During the 4th qtr, Gloor mentioned that Pratt was having his shoulder looked at and trainers were trying to get him to raise his arm above his head. Sounded more like soreness than an injury.
I've never heard of anyone getting sore during a game?
Marathon Wave
Regent's Circle

Unread post by Marathon Wave »

ml wave wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:54 am
waverider wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:23 pm This is a big game being home for the first time. This will show the character of the team and how they bounce back from last night (I believe they will get past it). Everyone that can make it should be there.

I've never heard of anyone getting sore during a game?
I'm sure most every one of the players gets "soreness" during games. I'd get "sore" running a marathon, you just mentally ignore it. Now, some "sorenesses" need to be investigated more than others.
MOVING ON UP!
The only thing even in this world is the number of hours in a day.
The difference between winning or losing is what you do with those hours.