Tulane to host UAB at Yulman

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
waverider
Cornerstone

Tulane to host UAB at Yulman

Post by waverider »

Saturday 9/25 at 7:00 ct

No tailgating on campus due to students returning that day
The game will take place the same weekend as students move back into their residence halls on the uptown campus, meaning some logistics will change from normal game day operations. Parking and tailgating on-campus will not be allowed for the UAB game. Parking accommodations for off-campus sites will be announced in the coming days. Additionally, limited concessions and food selections will be available in the concourse and in the Glazer Family Club.

https://tulanegreenwave.com/news/2021/9 ... adium.aspx
Tulane Greenbackers

"It's my job to prepare the coaches. It's their job is to prepare the players and the players' job is to play lights out." Willie Fritz

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
kevinv
Sophomore

Re: Tulane to host UAB at Yulman

Post by kevinv »

Nice. Faster than I expected. I guess I will be able to use these digital tickets after all. I wish I still had my camp in Chauvin to sleep in.... Ida was a bitch.
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

Fantastic! Don't forget to bring your tickets, via phone or printed. And also (very important) bring your Covid Vaccination Record Card and your mask.

Fan since '54
"...a hellava Hullabaloo"
GretnaGrn
Regent's Circle

Post by GretnaGrn »

Fan Since '54 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:19 pm Fantastic! Don't forget to bring your tickets, via phone or printed. And also (very important) bring your Covid Vaccination Record Card and your mask.

Fan since '54
Printed ones are no good; they MUST be digital.
MattK
President's Circle

Post by MattK »

GretnaGrn wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:44 pm
Fan Since '54 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:19 pm Fantastic! Don't forget to bring your tickets, via phone or printed. And also (very important) bring your Covid Vaccination Record Card and your mask.

Fan since '54
Is that true? Hadn’t seen it and can’t get mine to work digitally?
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

kevinv wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:53 amI wish I still had my camp in Chauvin to sleep in.... Ida was a bitch.
Sorry to hear that man. :( I hope everything you lost was replaceable.
Bham Wave
Coach Level

Post by Bham Wave »

Students moving back in that weekend so university announced no tailgaiting.

Where will everyone hang pregame? Street party around Brunos??
Roll Wave Roll!!!
MattK
President's Circle

Post by MattK »

MattK wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:14 pm

Fan since '54
I just re-read that and now understand that the tickets must be digital, not the vaccination card.
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

The printed ones are okay. I communicated with a gentleman at the ticket office and he sent instructions on what to do in place of the "on the phone" tickets. They are on an 8.5 X 11 inch piece of paper. And what if (and I know it would be unusual if true) a ticket holder does not use/have a phone?

Fan since '54
GretnaGrn
Regent's Circle

Post by GretnaGrn »

MattK wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:47 am
MattK wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:14 pm

Fan since '54
I just re-read that and now understand that the tickets must be digital, not the vaccination card.
Sorry for the confusion; I was speaking about the tickets, which they have said have to be digital. It would not surprise me that that's the public statement but there's an exception if you ask, as described above, for even those.
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

No problem Gretna Grn. Those 8.5 x 11 printed tickets are kinda, to put it mildly, cumbersome. But they did what I requested so I've gotta be greatful that they allowed me to do it that way. I have always found Tulane to be very cooperative when it comes to treating their fans, especially sesaon ticket holders, especailly some one as "long in the tooth" as I am and have been following the Wave for 67 years. I guess you could say that "age has it's privlalges". :-D

And BTW, If you ask me we have some of the best seats in the house @ Yulman. Last row up, right in front of the booth on the West side of the stadium, on about the 42 yard line, which allows us to be in the shade when the sun moves behind the radio/television booth for day games, with some great fans around us (with one exception), even though it is technically in "the visitors section".

Fan since '54