TU football radio

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
maddog
President's Circle

TU football radio

Post by maddog »

Anybody out there know what radio station the Morgan State game will be on in New Orleans? Thanks
TU77CAL82
Coach Level

Re: TU football radio

Post by TU77CAL82 »

maddog wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:09 am Anybody out there know what radio station the Morgan State game will be on in New Orleans? Thanks
Baywave1
Regent's Circle

Post by Baywave1 »

Todd used to bring a small transmitter so you could listen to broadcast in stadium. Will new guy do this for legion field?

Also how was new guy? Did he meet self proclaimed standard that we would know it was a Tulane broadcast for Tulane fans?
maddog
President's Circle

Post by maddog »

Thanks.
waverider
Cornerstone

Post by waverider »

I was hoping they would do the highlight videos with Corey Gloor’s calls like they used to do with Graf.

I spoke to Corey a couple weeks ago and told him how WWL would synch their broadcast to the TV. He said he would look into possibility of doing that with the Tulane broadcasts.
Tulane Greenbackers

"It's my job to prepare the coaches. It's their job is to prepare the players and the players' job is to play lights out." Willie Fritz

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Post by gerryb323 »

waverider wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:35 pm I was hoping they would do the highlight videos with Corey Gloor’s calls like they used to do with Graf.

I spoke to Corey a couple weeks ago and told him how WWL would synch their broadcast to the TV. He said he would look into possibility of doing that with the Tulane broadcasts.
Problem with doing that live is that everyone is getting their game a different way. When it's Fox OTA broadcast it's one thing. Even different cable providers have different delays. What would be nice (even if it's just for streaming) would be if there was an audio option on the ESPN stream like I can choose to listen to the WEEI Red Sox broadcast while I watch MLB.tv
STOP BUNTING gaddammit!!
waverider
Cornerstone

Post by waverider »

gerryb323 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:01 pm
waverider wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:35 pm I was hoping they would do the highlight videos with Corey Gloor’s calls like they used to do with Graf.

Problem with doing that live is that everyone is getting their game a different way. When it's Fox OTA broadcast it's one thing. Even different cable providers have different delays. What would be nice (even if it's just for streaming) would be if there was an audio option on the ESPN stream like I can choose to listen to the WEEI Red Sox broadcast while I watch MLB.tv
I thought of that as well. The TV feed is usually off from the streaming feed, etc.
Tulane Greenbackers

"It's my job to prepare the coaches. It's their job is to prepare the players and the players' job is to play lights out." Willie Fritz

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

You can always follow the Roller plan and pause the audio until it syncs with your video... Only problem is when you are on the attom board or texting with friends and everyone else is like 2 whole plays ahead of you... :green wink:

The Learfield audio (which carries our radio broadcasts streaming) heavily advertises this via "sync my game".
https://www.learfield.com/sync-my-game/
Basically its just an audio streaming app that has a pause button. So, yeah, you are always quite a bit behind real time.
BC Wave
Emerald Circle

Post by BC Wave »

Baywave1 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:41 am Todd used to bring a small transmitter so you could listen to broadcast in stadium. Will new guy do this for legion field?

Also how was new guy? Did he meet self proclaimed standard that we would know it was a Tulane broadcast for Tulane fans?
Legion Field does not allow radios into its stadium.
Swear to God!
Marathon Wave
Coach Level

Post by Marathon Wave »

BC Wave wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:40 pm
Baywave1 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:41 am Todd used to bring a small transmitter so you could listen to broadcast in stadium. Will new guy do this for legion field?

Legion Field does not allow radios into its stadium.
Swear to God!
But you can get vodka in.
The only thing even in this world is the number of hours in a day.
The difference between winning or losing is what you do with those hours.