L. Keys

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
wmp427
Sophomore

L. Keys

Post by wmp427 »

He just announced he is sitting out this season at ND. Will graduate and then decide on next steps. Tulane needs to get him. I think he will have 2 years eligibility left. Very talented WR stuck at ND behind several other talented WR's. I believe he is from New Orleans.
waverider
Cornerstone

Re: L. Keys

Post by waverider »

wmp427 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:50 pm He just announced he is sitting out this season at ND. Will graduate and then decide on next steps. Tulane needs to get him. I think he will have 2 years eligibility left. Very talented WR stuck at ND behind several other talented WR's. I believe he is from New Orleans.
IF Chip Long stays another season we may have a shot at getting him. I say that without knowing if their paths crossed there but even if they didn’t, a pass happy offense may lure him anyway.
Tulane Greenbackers

"It's my job to prepare the coaches. It's their job is to prepare the players and the players' job is to play lights out." Willie Fritz

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
wavedom
President's Circle

Post by wavedom »

He is from New Orleans and will have two years of eligibility.
There was an extra 9 in that percentage
Yankeewave
Emerald Circle

Post by Yankeewave »

Clearly wants playing time...assume we could offer that.
purplehaz3
Breaker Level

Post by purplehaz3 »

Yankeewave wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:19 am Clearly wants playing time...assume we could offer that.
Chip Long is the best OC we’ve had since I can remember. He is a top 10 OC in the country. We should have a shot at getting this WR to Tulane. He seems to be focused on school as well.
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

I wish there was some sort of measurable way to see how much of a bump our WR recruiting took simply from last week's game. Between the impressive plan of Long and people seeing what a good QB Pratt is (a good WR needs a good QB), that had to be huge. The recruiting challenge now may be to convince recruits they'll both still be here.

On that note, Tulane athletics tweeted that our game was the 7th most watched sporting event of the weekend, something like 2.43 million people watched. Can't beat that publicity.
Yankeewave
Emerald Circle

Post by Yankeewave »

they also reported the increases they had on twitter, instagram and other social media. the shout out during the Notre Dame game couldn't have hurt. do we have a time and network for Ole Miss, wondering if we get a bump to a better channel or time?

this is all unfortunate with the 3 teams departing, really felt like we could have been in position in 5 years. thanks Scotty C.
wmp427
Sophomore

Post by wmp427 »

7 PM on ESPN2
Baywave1
Regent's Circle

Post by Baywave1 »

EDT or cdt?
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

Baywave1 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:49 pmEDT or cdt?
8pm et